Ecole National Polytechnique is a public administrative establishment created in 1925 under the name “Industrial Institute of Algeria“.
By the article of April 17, 1984 of the Official Journal of the Algerian Republic. It had its current name according to decree n ° 84-84 of April 14, 1984, bearing the status of the national polytechnic school.
The school is a public, administrative establishment with legal personality and financial autonomy.
It is placed under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
The school's mission is:
- to provide graduate education to train state engineers.
- to provide post-graduation teaching.
- to train teachers and researchers in engineering sciences.
- to contribute to the development of scientific and technical research.
- to undertake any improvement and retraining action in his field of activity.
- to carry out research and studies under contract.
- ensure the publication of studies and research results.