The Center for Information Systems and Networks, Tele-education Communication and Distance Education remains the fruit of the school’s previous organizations.
He is responsible for the administration and management of the network infrastructure, the management of all IT resources as well as the assurance of the continuity of IT services and their maintenances, the development of IT applications for the management of education. and the operation of the various services offered, and finally the maintenance of the IT equipment.
Missions / Organization
The Center for Information Systems and Networks, Communication, Tele-education and Distance Education (CSRICTED) is responsible for:
- Operation, administration and management of network infrastructures (Networks)
- The operation and development of computer applications for educational management (Systems);
- Monitoring and execution of tele-education and distance education projects (Tele-education and distance education)
- Technical assistance from design to production of online courses (Distance learning and distance learning)
- The training and supervision of those working in distance education (Distance learning and distance learning
The Center for Information Systems and Networks, Communication, Tele-education and Distance Education (CSRICTED) is made up of three sections:
- systems section.
- networks section.
- distance education and distance learning section.